DIY Watchmaking Kit | 35mm Vintage Dress Watch - DWC-Mosel Series Details：
For enthusiasts of classic vintage dress watches, this DIY watch kit features charming rose gold metal applied-indices, a captivating domed sunray dial, and a K1 glass vintage domed crystal, making it an exquisite daily companion exuding a delightful vintage aura.
The DIY kit includes:
Complete components of one 38.5mm dress mechanical watch
Watch Case: Mosel series 35mm 316L stainless steel case (K1 glass) - 3ATM Case Back: High Domed Exhibition case back (K1 glass) Movement Holder: Movement holder for Miyota 8 series
Standard Mosel watch crown with logo Watch dial: Domed sunray dial with applied indices (rose gold)
Hands: Mosel series rose gold watch hands (3 hands) - (Pack of 2) Movement: Miyota 82S0 / 8315 (Made in Japan) Strap: EONIQ Sarto Straps - Umber (18mm)
- Watchmaking tool options:
- Basic tools with cardboard box
- DWC professional watchmaker tools with Box upgrade
- No tools - for those who already have watch repair tools. Please make sure you have hand removal tools and hand-setting tools (usually not included in watch repair kits)
- Complete video instructions in 3 languages (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
Time required：120~ mins (Simply enjoy the watchmaking process at your own pace)
Mod potential：★★★ (movement, dial, hands)
Challenging Level : ★★★★
Now in 35mm
As we have achieved quite an elegant dress watch shape with our Mosel, we decided to aim for the true vintage watch size: 35mm. After a year of R&D, we a proud to introduce our 35mm Mosels. It is likely the thinnest looking 35mm automatic in the market.
MIYOTA 8315 MOVEMENT - 60HR POWER RESERVE UPGRADE
Upgrade your movement to a Miyota 8315 movement to enjoy:
- 60-hour power reserve (a considerable upgrade from 8215's 42-hour power reserve). This means you can take your watch off for the whole weekend and your watch will still be running on Monday.
- Hack-second or stop-second feature allows you to set the time precisely
- Heat blued steel screws decoration
- Côtes de Genève movement finish
DWC PRO WATCHMAKING TOOL KIT:
This is our Pro Tool Kit, a DWC in-house design from top to bottom. This is a lot more than a mere step up from standard Amazon watch-making tools; it is a collection of tools we designed and crafted to give you the best watchmaking experience possible.
And in watchmaking, just like many other crafts, the quality of the tools does affect the quality of the outcome.
Learn more about it here: What Makes a Good Watchmaking Tool
A Miyota made original rotor customized by us. A perfect icing on the cake for the watch you assembled yourself. Best paired with an exhibition case back. Design your custom rotor with us