Solid Brass Movement Holder – A superb quality precision CNC machined tool. A very useful tool when you assemble your watch. You will find yourself utilizing it with ease and stability when installing hands.
- Keep the movement sturdy and prevent slipping and potentially damaging the movement.
- Installation and removal of hands
- Changing of rotors (for DWC Divers and Expedition watches) - the opening inside is larger than the dial opening, allowing the full assembly (including dial and hands) to be inserted upside down into the holder without damaging the hands or the dials.
- For movement size: 29.4mm
- Material: Solid Brass. Plated for corrosion resistance
- Movement holder base compatible with standard Bergeon style watch hand setters
- Compatible with:
- NH70 and NH72 with TMI factory plastic holder (DIY Watch Club supplies NH70 and NH72 with plastic holder)