DIY Watchmaking Kit | Vintage Dress Watch - DWC-Mosel Series Details：
A DIY watch kit for those who love classic vintage dress watches. Adorned with metal applied-indices, a beautiful domed sunray dial and Acrylite 8N / K1 glass vintage domed crystal, this is a beautiful daily driver with a nice vintage vibe.
The DIY kit includes:
Complete components of one 38.5mm dress mechanical watch
Watch Case: Mosel series 38.5mm 316L stainless steel case (Acrylite 8N / K1 glass) - 3ATM Case Back: High Domed Exhibition case back (Acrylite 8N / K1 glass) Movement Holder: Movement holder for Miyota 8 series
Standard Mosel watch crown with logo Watch dial: Domed sunray dial with applied indices and 6 o'clock date window
Hands: Mosel series Silver Watch Hands (3 hands) - (Pack of 2) Movement: Miyota 8215 (Made in Japan) Strap: Sarto Straps - Brown (20mm)
- Watchmaking tool options:
- Standard tools with Cardboard toolbox or Black nylon tool bag
- DWC professional watchmaker tools with Box upgrade
- No tools - for those who already have watch repair tools. Please make sure you have hand removal tools and hand-setting tools (usually not included in watch repair kits)
- Complete video instructions in 3 languages (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
Time required：120~ mins (Simply enjoy the watchmaking process at your own pace)
Mod potential：★★★ (movement, dial, hands)
Challenging Level : ★★★★
K1 Hardened Glass vs Acrylite 8N:
Our Mosel case comes in 2 variants, one with K1 glass and the other with Acrylite 8N. Acrylite 8N is a high-quality acrylic that will give you the most authentic vintage look, while K1 glass will offer a balance between the vintage vibe and practicality as it is much harder than acrylic and offers a vastly improved anti-scratch capability (even better than other mineral crystal watches).
Our K1 glass Mosel case variant is also decorated with brushed/polished hybrid finishing for a more premium, sophisticated look.
MIYOTA 8315 MOVEMENT - 60HR POWER RESERVE UPGRADE
Upgrade your movement to a Miyota 8315 movement to enjoy:
- 60-hour power reserve (a considerable upgrade from 8215's 42-hour power reserve). This means you can take your watch off for the whole weekend and your watch will still be running on Monday.
- Hack-second or stop-second feature allows you to set the time precisely
- Heat blued steel screws decoration
- Côtes de Genève movement finish
A Miyota made original rotor customized by us. A perfect icing on the cake for the watch you assembled yourself. Best paired with an exhibition case back. Design your custom rotor with us