1st in the world | Bluing kit for steel hands, screws, and other watch components
The complete thermal bluing kit with a full video step-by-step tutorial for an at-home watch hand bluing experience. The same kit can be used for blue screws, wheels, and other stainless steel components in a watch.
Combined with our DIY watch kits, you can create your own watches with watch hands you thermally blued.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Butane gas refill for butane torch not included in the kit. You can obtain it from your local hardware store or from Amazon.
Bluing kit content:
- Bluing tray, stand, and table clamp
- Brass filings
- heat resistant mat
- Torch (Butane gas not included)
- Antimagnetic tweezer
- Small piece of Rodico
- Finger cots
- Suede (Cleaning cloth)
- Small glass container for part quenching
- Components for bluing (Please choose the variant)
- Stainless Steel Watch hands (second hands x 10, minute and hour hands x 5)
How to heat-treat your watch hands and screws (or other steel components)
With the right setup, flame bluing is actually quite an enjoyable process. Check out our ~10-minute guide on how to create your very own heat treated blue hands.