Rose Gold Dress Watch. Roman numerals minimalist design with a vintage vibe and a thin profile.
A DIY watch kit for those who love classic vintage dress watches. Adorned with classic roman numerals, a beautiful domed sunray dial and Acrylite K1 glass vintage domed crystal, this is a beautiful daily driver with a nice vintage vibe.
The DIY kit includes:
Complete components of one 38.5mm dress mechanical watch
Watch Case: Rose Gold Mosel series 38.5mm 316L stainless steel case (K1 glass) - 3ATM Case Back: High Domed Exhibition case back (K1 glass) Movement Holder: Movement holder for Miyota 8 series
Standard Mosel watch crown with logo Watch dial: Domed Silver sunray dial and 6 o'clock date window
Hands: Mosel series Silver Watch Hands (3 hands) - (Pack of 2) Movement: Miyota 8215 / 8315 (Made in Japan) Strap: EONIQ Mesh Band - Rose Gold (20mm)
- Watchmaking tool options:
- Basic tools with Cardboard toolbox
- DWC Tool Set w/ Brown PU Bag
- DWC professional watchmaker tools with Box upgrade
- No tools - for those who already have watch repair tools. Please make sure you have hand removal tools and hand-setting tools (usually not included in watch repair kits)
- Complete video instructions in 3 languages (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
Time required：120~ mins (Simply enjoy the watchmaking process at your own pace)
Mod potential：★★★ (movement, dial, hands)
Challenging Level : ★★★★
MIYOTA 8315 MOVEMENT - 60HR POWER RESERVE UPGRADE
Upgrade your movement to a Miyota 8315 movement to enjoy:
- 60-hour power reserve (a considerable upgrade from 8215's 42-hour power reserve). This means you can take your watch off for the whole weekend and your watch will still be running on Monday.
- Hack-second or stop-second feature allows you to set the time precisely
- Heat blued steel screws decoration
- Côtes de Genève movement finish
DWC PRO WATCHMAKING TOOL KIT:
This is our Pro Tool Kit, a DWC in-house design from top to bottom. This is a lot more than a mere step up from standard Amazon watch-making tools; it is a collection of tools we designed and crafted to give you the best watchmaking experience possible.
And in watchmaking, just like many other crafts, the quality of the tools does affect the quality of the outcome.
Learn more about it here: What Makes a Good Watchmaking Tool
A Miyota made original rotor customized by us. A perfect icing on the cake for the watch you assembled yourself. Best paired with an exhibition case back. Design your custom rotor with us