DIY Watchmaking Kit | Flight 01 Lite (F01) Vintage Pilot Watch Details：
A military pilot watch inspired by traditional timekeepers back in the World War era (Mark XI Pilot Watch created specifically for the British Royal Airforce). This is a modern interpretation of the traditional pilot watch. The watch dial has clear and legible numerals and lumed markers. The faux-vintage lume tells the story of tool watch tradition and a white second hand enables aviators to tell time at a glance.
At the size of 40mm, this is a no-nonsense tool watch powered by the tried and true Miyota 8 series movement. An optional 8315 upgrade will give you 60 hours of power reserve, a beautifully decorated movement, and hack-second (stop-second) functionality. The 10 ATM W.R. will keep your watch safe through most, if not all of your outdoor endeavors.
The DIY kit includes:
Complete components of one 40mm Flight series mechanical watch
Watch Case: DWC Flight series 40mm 316L stainless steel case (Double Dome Sapphire Crystal) with 10ATM W.R. (CF-01) Case Back: Exhibition case back (Mineral Crystal) Movement Holder: Movement holder for Miyota 8 series
Standard pilot watch crown with logo (Stem pre-assembled for Miyota 8 Series) Watch dial: DWC F01 Faux-Vintage Luminous Dial
Hands: Pilot Watch Hands with Faux-Vintage Lume (Miyota 8 Series) Movement: Miyota 8215. Optional 8315 upgrade with Côtes de Genève and stop-second functionality
Strap: DIY Watch Club Seatbelt NATO Strap - Olive (20mm)
- Watchmaking tool options:
- Standard tools with Cardboard toolbox or Black nylon tool bag
- DWC professional watchmaker tools with Box upgrade
- No tools - for those who already have watch repair tools. Please make sure you have hand removal tools and hand-setting tools (usually not included in watch repair kits)
- Complete video instructions (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
Time required：120~ mins (Simply enjoy the watchmaking process at your own pace)
Challenging Level : ★★★★
MIYOTA 8315 MOVEMENT - 60HR POWER RESERVE UPGRADE
Upgrade your movement to a Miyota 8315 movement to enjoy:
- 60-hour power reserve (a considerable upgrade from 8215's 42-hour power reserve). This means you can take your watch off for the whole weekend and your watch will still be running on Monday.
- Hack-second or stop-second feature allows you to set the time precisely
- Heat blued steel screws decoration
- Côtes de Genève movement finish
A Miyota-made original rotor customized by us. A perfect icing on the cake for the watch you assembled yourself or a watch mod you are proud of. Best paired with an exhibition case back. Design your custom rotor with us